Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I am no maid....

*Alert! Total ramblings here*

I tell ya...it is a week of irritability for me. I can not count on my hands and toes how many times I have had to start my dishwasher this morning....rinse a dish, that my lovely daughter, who is 24 and doesn't seem to know how to wash a dish, clean up a mess, or put things away,...lets not forget how many times I have stepped on the cat, because he is lying in the middle of the kitchen floor.

Why am I so irritable?

My allergies are buggin me so bad....dogs keep loosing their fur all over my freshly vacuumed floor....my face itches.....my nose is running away like the drippy kitchen facet.

I am ignored while in a conversation of a party of four...but yet the other three are having a grand time.....my thryoid medication hasn't arrived and my body is feeling like a smoldering flame that has been sprayed with water and is now water logged....

I stick...haven't showered because I have no patience for the constant deluge of water.....sun is making my eyes water....I feel so alone today.....but have no energy to make the effort to talk to someone.....

Why am I feeling like I am the 'cinder' girl today? I want to scream....I want to hit something....but my instincts keep me in check. Grrrrr....I hate you right now....

Why am I constantly the one who cleans up everything.....why can't I have a say in anything with out someone making me feel like my breath is a waste to even speak?

Why can't my friggin' dishwasher just work...so I don't have to pull out the dish drainer and wash all those dishes by hand? *click....it goes off again*.....damn it!

Where is my fairy godmother...to wave her magic wand and just make everything right?

Oi vey!......I am finding today is going to be just taxing just to even move.....I want to curl up in the fetal position and just cry......'you can't do that' I hear ringing in my ears...you have laundry to do.....clothes....folding...put away....crap...more things to bitch about.

I am sitting here and watching 'Muppets-Treasure Island'....and the song, 'Cabin Fever' has just come on....thats it....lets just chalk up all this to Cabin Fever.....but wait....I seem to have this daily.....Oh why can't I just go to the ball in a beautiful gown and everyone 'ooo's and ahhhh's' me.

No where to go....and no little mouse to comfort me.....

I warned ya....all ramblings!




No comments:

Post a Comment